Monday, April 28, 2014

Flirtatious Trials

I remember how approaching women was a nightmare.

To be even, I've had my fair share of rejections.

Questioning myself why me?

As you can see I'm short.

Who has to report to higher standards of masculinity.

But really my ego becomes shattered by being turned down by six foot amazons.

Why I approach them?

Then why the hell not?

But every time I converse, my tongue converses itself into a knot.

Like spiraled film within a VHS tape.

Was it really my shape and size?

That defines my masculinity in attraction.

Or was it my performance of action from pleasuring her desire.

I'm not in dire need for love.

Maybe encounter from the opposite sex would be nice.

But they probably ponder twice to pursue an Asian.

Who we are known to cause persuasion for every occasion.

Why must society label our shortened penis!

Even Venus and Mars are lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment